DAVIDSON FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Sales & Service Ltd.

About

Davidson Fire Extinguishers was established in 1943 by the late H.P. Davidson.  In 1972, H.P. sold the company to son-in-law Lennis Woolsey.  Len continued to grow the business and develop it into what it is today.  Len retired in 2003 and the firm was purchased by the employees; many who have been with the firm since the 70s and 80s.  Our commitment as owner/operators is to continue to provide the same prompt and efficient service people have come to expect from Davidson Fire Extinguishers

Website Builder