Davidson Fire Extinguishers was established in 1943 by the late H.P. Davidson. In 1972, H.P. sold the company to son-in-law Lennis Woolsey. Len continued to grow the business and develop it into what it is today. Len retired in 2003 and the firm was purchased by the employees; many who have been with the firm since the 70s and 80s.
Our commitment as owners/operators is to continue to provide the same prompt and efficient service people have come to expect from Davidson Fire Extinguishers